Friday 28 March 2014

Dad & Mum In Hospital




i hope this is just a dream...

UnFortunately they had a car accident
on the way to come back home,



Dad was in coma for 1-2 days..
Brain & left hand injured 




Mum's left femur was factured
A steel nail was inserted into the femur.


 these u sent for me together with the RunningMan drama ,
it's warmed my heart. :)



the next two day u sent me breakfast also,




Even after work u meet me also by bringing these,

thx for your accompany when I feel sadness & helpless.


First time I feel how fragile a human body is,
and how important dad & mum to me.

Father
And
Mother
I
Love
You

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

  1. hope your family is fine..take care your self.
    God bless you:)

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top