Thursday 5 September 2013

Have a Dip-Dye? :D


Yeah!! Now's already September! 
Just 3months more to freedom! I can't wait it!!
Soon I'll be graduate from secondary school and free from the school rules !
The first thing I want to do is change my boring black hair colour~
I decide to dip-dye(渐变挑染) my hair because I want to be special one on the road 
XD
There is so BORING that everyone are dye only brown hair-.-
All the people with brown hair stand together just look like all are black hair (no effect..
 
My face always can't remember by people, 
I hope I can change a style to have a big contrast with others,
but I was confused with these all patterns don't know which hair colour to choose ><

Our skin tone (warm tone/cool tone) should be consider when we make the choice of hair colour,
but I'm not really sure my skin tone is warm or cool.. 
I think is warm tone because my skin is quite Yellow-white(?
Warm tone skin are more suitable with red, brown kind of colour 
while cool tone are more suitable with purple colour.   

Here is some photos~ Which do you think it is nice?
Comment below for suggestion !:D
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
:D

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top