Monday, 16 September 2013

A moldy end of Greedy

How can it become like this?!!! 
The dry sweet bean paste cake which bought in yesterday morning gone moldy today :(
and so unacceptable that I found this bad news after I swallowed a mouthful of it.. 
It is so disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now my mouth filled with a strong moldy smell 
no matter how much water I drink or how many sweets I eat-.-
and now my stomach start bloating and have a feeling of vomiting,
What can I do o.o
The second sweet bean paste cake that I ate..

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top