Monday 9 December 2013

Im Not Failed But Growed




07 Dec 2013
 went for the audition of Carnatious Voice 2014 with Xinjie at the Renaissance Hotel.




We chosed to sing the 可爱的玫瑰花 which released in 1974
(my mum was just born in that year =A= !




For not to repeat the same mistake(破音) in audition before..
I woke up so early in the freezing morning for warming up my voice
but at the end . . . . . . . . .
we still failed to squeeze in the Top 24 and rejected for the second round,
The prize was gone T.T
No money to dye my hair liao . . .


I shouldn't be over confident and expected much on this 70's old song -.-
I should realise that skills are more important than entertainment.. 
but I'm not regret to take part in it since I had tried my best,
This failure will only make me stronger!






I will try to improve myself more and make a promise to myself

“Dear me, one day I'll make you proud.” 

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top