Monday 27 May 2013

DIY doll house




Sry guys
I m not going to teach u how to do this but showing the cute house result
bcuz i didnt expect this will done well at the beginning >.<
but i can told u that the tools i used are
-cardboard
-scissors
-ribbon
-water colour
-brushes
-masking tape
-white glue
only
ps: this cause my house to breakdown in 2 month
n my dad use Xanthan gum to rebuild it for me >.<


Firstly
 I just simply n messy cut the cardboard into the shape I want
..without any formula or calculate the degree of roof top..
 I m so stupid that cut the rectangle from the rectangle..
...then I need to attach the triangle back to the body of house again
by using A LOT OF masking tapes 
=.=how stupid I m..


After That
I colour the cardboard by using A LOT OF white water colour =.=
it's vry waste actually...

and
I draw some pink-petals flower on the roof top
green grass at the lower part of the house
a clock at the centre
and the most important write ELF on it also~

Later I put all my cuties on
Finally here is my dolls house~











isn't it cute? =D

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top