Thursday 30 May 2013

Doraemon in CitySquare



Doraemon fair in City Square,JB

Today's look~
I match the tiger shirt with the dress~
Many people watch at me think that I'm crazy..

 We had a meal in TOMATO, there is suckkk-.-
At first we thought that there will be cheaper compaire to other restaurant so we go in..
But the food is suckkkkkkkk.. 
Never mind Just bored about the food~The Photos are more important XD

Xiaoyu.. waiting the food..
waiting for the food...
still waiting the foodddd...(ishhh
After waiting for A WHILE..our meal are finally came!!
Xiaoyu's Set meal & My BBQ Chicken Baked Rice
My Seafood Baked Rice..
It taste like Nasi Brani with cheap cheese on it n some BBQ chicken..LOL

After this experience, I swear I will never back to the restaurant for dining again :)

 Now~
We are so happy  n forget about the Awful Food~
with胖虎
with竹蜻蜓


Doraemon Train~! (It's not FREE-.-

with Doraemon, 小夫& 大雄


with任意门

Say Goodbye :(


The Last..XD
hahaha my自恋self-shoot

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top