Saturday 6 July 2013

last SportsDay in my life



took a picture with the Cheerleading Champion trophy! SO HAPPY!

Maybe that's not perfect but we already tried my best
here is our performances! see it :D






 Today was my school SMK Taman Mount Austin's sports day
I was took part in Cheerleading competition for my Delima team
We arrived school in 6:30am for preparing
ex: make-up, hair-styling,n gossip etc XD

my friend took my photos
they said i m vry white in these 2 photo 
hahahahaha

before our section i take photo everywhere XD
pls ignore my big moon face ><
our DELIMA cheerleading team cute members
my bro that help me a lot ~
ex: carry things, recording video,play the music etc XD

yeh!
finally the event was start now
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My sporty DELIMA kawad team!
they got first-runner up prize~
the Ironman


DELIMA team u are the best!
cute sun cosplayer XD

爱演的Ironman
24 Festival Drum
霸气ending!
扯铃
all the performances had finished

NOW
is 
our
show time! 





beautiful ending!
after our performances
all of us ady do our best  

we are destressed
so...
just fun around XD

kemah
DELIMA's 尽责的pengerusi


Dying Ironman....
XD dun know what pose to pose


 photo with my bestfriend, Xinjie xxi


OUR DELIMA flaps!
waiting result..(nervous
DELIMA the Champion of Cheerleading!




 this will become my memory in future life
although i m living my school next year
but i will never forget my secondary school life at here
:)




Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top