Tuesday 27 August 2013

Hello!My New Blog


Hello!
here is My New Blog
YOOHOO

this is my new blog since the old one was sot pluggedddd....

I cant change my blog background there although I searched on Google for solution
Reupload the photo, edit the html, add css, format the template etc..
I tried all these but at the end I'm still failed to save my blog back..
:(
SUCKKKKKKKKKK BLOGSPOT!

Haizzzzzzzzz
Nothing can I do beside 
creating a new one :)

I really love to record all my story in my blog 
My blog is just like my diary.

That is quite sad for me to delete my old blog

 bcuz there's some meaningful posts n I already hit 4000++ views there
(maybe u think that just 4000 views only maaar but for me that is all my effort
open this new blog means that I need to start it all over againnn
but I'm also feel a little bit..only a little bit fortunately laarr
bcuz there's only 4000 views, not 400000views
if there's 400000views then I will surely veryX40000 sad 
n never blogging againnn..


HAHA

maybe this happened with a reason behind?
n maybe the reason behind is good for me?
Who knows?
:D


I am KaiKai


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top