Saturday 31 August 2013

My Top 10 Youtube Musicians



I m a love Music vry much and 'swim' in Youtube everyday to find good music :)
Today I want to share the TOP 10 Youtube Musicians in my opinion
I'm not pro n these are just my personal preferences so dont judge my result.
Thanks n theehee~ XD (learn from Ryan Higa 
He is my favourite youtube artist too! His video just made my day~
My favorite video of him is 'How to sing like your favourite artist'  
this video make me laugh until stomach pain XD

ok

 let's start my top 10 youtube musicians list!


The 10th :Daniel J

I think much of his supporters attracted by his appearence..
Daniel J
One Direction- Best Song Ever ( Daniel J Cover)

Miley Cyrus- We Can't Stop ( Daniel J cover)


The 9th: Megan Lee

She has a sweet image n good guitar skill !
Megan Lee

Bruno Mars - The lazy Song (Cover) Megan Lee

PSY-Gentleman+Gangnam Style: Acoustic Mashup Megan Lee



The 8th: Christina Grimme

Her voice is so powerful !
Christina Grimmie

She Singing - "Titanium" by David Guetta feat. Sia

She Singing - "I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz 



The 7th: Sam Tsui

Sam Tsui

"Clarity" - Zedd (Sam Tsui & Kurt Schneider Cover)


CUPS!! - Pitch Perfect - 
Sam Tsui, Alex G, Kina Grannis, Kurt Schneider


The 6th: Connie Talbot

Connie Talbot

Connie Talbot - Let It Be

Pink - Just Give Me A Reason by Connie Talbot



The 5th: Jayesslee
Jayesslee
Payphone - Maroon 5 (Jayesslee Cover)

Price Tag Jessie J (Jayesslee Cover)


Try -Pink (Jayesslee Cover)



The 4th: Jason Chen
Jason Chen
Just Give Me A Reason - P!nk ft. Nate Ruess (Jason Chen x Megan Nicole Cover)


We Can't Stop - Miley Cyrus (Jason Chen Cover)


"想你的夜" - 節省錢 翻唱




The 3rd: Sungha Jung
Sungha Jung
(Christina Perri) A Thousand Years - Sungha Jung

(Sungha Jung) On a Brisk Day - Sungha Jung



The 2nd: The Pianoguys

The Pianoguys
One Direction - What Makes You Beautiful (5 Piano Guys, 1 piano) - ThePianoGuys

Titanium / Pavane (Piano/Cello Cover) - David Guetta / Faure - ThePianoGuys


The 1st : my dear Madilyn Bailey!!!

She has a special soft but powerful voice~ 


Titanium - David Guetta ft. Sia- Madilyn Bailey 

Bruno Mars - When I Was Your Man- Madilyn Bailey

Heart Attack - Demi Lovato (Madilyn Bailey Acoustic Cover) 


Clarity - Zedd ft. Foxes- Madilyn Bailey & Clara C


Pink - Try- Madilyn Bailey & Jake Coco


Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top