Friday 18 October 2013

what naughty KOPI had done :(



With a new puppy at home . . . .
Bad Things happened finally!!!
 my phone cover & my bro's earphone has been bitten by Kopi -.-


Although It look just nice and ok from this side....

BUT
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .
. . . .


 How can this happen?!
This is the only phone cover I have 
Luckily my phone didn't get any 'injured' (老天保佑
but what Kopi did to my bro's earphone make only the right side can function
The wire of the earphone was brokennnnn
!

 My bro was really very angry since this earphone was quite expensive
It cost around hundred ringgit Malaysia...



Speech-less
..
..
..
..

Actually I'm not that angry like my bro simply bcuz
I know animals are not that smart like human.
It's still forgivable since Kopi is only 2months old
:)

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top