Friday 8 November 2013

A Sad Hair Colour Consultation :(



Just had an online hair colour consultation test here and the result I got was: 
it’s best not to stray too far from the hair color that nature gave you


It's really a sad thing to me T.T


I wish I could have a pink hair like this...

Below is my result :D
you can get yours by clicking the link below and
answer some question about your skin tone, original hair colour and etc

http://www.thehairstyler.com/hair-consultations/find-your-perfect-hair-color


My Hair Color Consultation Results



But I don't believe it and I use the Aveda 's app to change whatever colour I want for my hair XD

From black : 
 


To theseeeeeeeeeee..
now I believe what the result said..
I really not suitable with light colour especially with ash tone -.-









Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back To Top