Friday, 29 November 2013

Wish You A Merry Christmas





Went to City Square today,
 Those snowflakes and angels remind me that Christmas is around the corner!
Holiday day mood finally on! :'D





and Oreo Mcflurry FINALLY !!
craving it for a month ady :/




At Tony Moly :
SJ-M wish you a Merry Christmas!! <3



Last,
the Christmas present for myself XD
I intend to buy watercolour pencil ( look super fun can draw first then colour with water! )
but that is really costly . . . 
6pencil per pack need RM7.10 . .  
sure stingy me will buy this one mar O.O only cost RM6.40 with 20 colour~

Share this Post Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Email This Pin This

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete

Back To Top